Sitting at the top of the sought-after ‘Castles in the Sky’ gated community, this stunning stand-alone three level town home is the perfect place to enjoy an enviable lifestyle, with resort style facilities right at your doorstep.
You are welcomed into the town home through the light filled double story glass filled entry, and into the massive open plan living level, incorporating the lounge, dining flowing out onto the easterly facing balcony, taking the lovely panoramic Brushwood Ridge Reserve views.
The bedrooms are located just a few steps up to the third level, with four spacious bedrooms including a massive master bedroom with its own ensuite and walk in wardrobe. The second full bathroom has a shower over bath, and services the three additional bedrooms.
The fourth bedrooms has access to the rear of the property, which is perfect if you needed a home office, home cinema or a second family area.
Just a short stroll from your residence through the manicured gardens, is the Mediterranean inspired resort-style pool and entertaining area with a stunning outdoor pool, a second indoor pool, spa, sauna, gym and tennis court. Residents also enjoy the benefit of the adjoining recreational room with facilities for entertaining family and guests available. It is a unique complex and one you will be sure to enjoy.
Additional property features:
- 200sqm internal, 50sqm alfresco (measurements are approximate)
- Secure, gated community with security gates and intercom
- Internal stairs from the double car lock up garage
- Laundry with external access
- Sizeable storage space underneath the house
- Storage under the staircase
- Air conditioning
- 1.9K/w solar power
- Large driveway to park two additional vehicles
- Onsite manager
About the Location:
- School catchments: Arundel State School and Pacific Pines State High School
- 2.9km to A.B. Paterson College
- 3.21km to Trinity Lutheran College
- 3 minutes to Arundel Plaza
- 10 Minutes to Gold Coast, Southport
- Kindergartens and Prep close by
- Shopping - Aldi, Coles, Woolworths
- Major Shopping Centres
- Dining Options
- Parks and recreational facilities
- University and Gold Coast Hospital close by (5KM)
- Easy access to Pacific Motorway
- Close to Gold Coast Theme Parks (All within 10-20 mins drive)
A very rare opportunity to enjoy a resort lifestyle in a fabulous community, offering so many lifestyle benefits for you to love your new life.
Properties like this are very rare to hit the market, to register your interest, please call Jake Dwyer on 0423 733 882.
Disclaimer: Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.Show More
Get Priority Property Alerts
Would you like to find out about our latest listings, before they hit the market? Simply register yourself as a buyer with our team.
Let our people help your people find a new home sooner!