Conveniently positioned in this sought-after Greenslopes complex, unit 64/34 Palmer Street is the perfect opportunity for buyers seeking ultra convenience, fantastic value for money and privacy, in one of Brisbane's most favourite inner city south-side suburbs.
Positioned on the top floor at the rear of the complex, you will love the privacy and seclusion here taking the lovely green leafy views, enjoyed from your private balcony!
The unit houses an open plan living area, modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage, a practical bench space with integrated breakfast bar, perfect for easy meal preparation and entertaining. The open plan lounge and dining flow easily onto your balcony.
The master bedroom also enjoys access to the balcony, and has a walk-in robe and ensuite. The additional bedroom includes a built-in robe and accesses a two way bathroom.
No more struggling to find a second car space. This boasts 2 car spaces which is quite rare when purchasing a unit.
Notable features include:
- Air conditioning
- Security screens throughout,
- Security intercom
- Two undercover parking space (very rare)
- Complex with in-ground pool and entertaining
- Plenty of upstairs storage space
- Walk to the express bus to CBD and Garden City
- Opposite Greenslopes Shopping Centre - Coles, Bottle Shop, Specialty shops, Cafes
- A few minutes from Stones Corner dining and cafe precinct
- Walk to primary and secondary schools
- Positioned in a secure gated complex
Don't miss this fantastic value top floor unit - a great opportunity with all the extra benefits is sure to sell quickly in this market.
Please contact Nathan Collins on 0452 628 426 for further information.Show More
Get Priority Property Alerts
Would you like to find out about our latest listings, before they hit the market? Simply register yourself as a buyer with our team.
Let our people help your people find a new home sooner!