Welcome to unit 5, 28 Kidston Terrace Chermside! Freshly Renovated Top Floor Lifestyle Unit
This spacious two bedrooms sits at the top of the complex of only six units, facing east attracting lovely breezes from the balcony. The unit has been freshly renovated and updated, all you have to do is move in and enjoy the spacious unit, the peace and lifestyle this vibrant urban suburb is known for.
Boasting an open plan design incorporating a brand new kitchen with breakfast bar and plenty of cupboards, and heaps of space to cook, entertain, and enjoy. The living and dining are very spacious, and open out onto a long balcony, taking in the views to Chermside, and lovely easterly breezes all year round. The easterly position helps attract plenty of sun and natural light. The master bedroom is huge, and both bedrooms have built in wardrobes.
Notable features of the unit include:
- 1 car lock up garage with extra length and width for storage - 25m2!
- Freshly painted throughout
- Updated bathroom with shower over bath
- Internal private laundry upstairs
- Cavity brick construction - cooler in summer, warmer in winter
- Stair cases either side of the unit walls, so you dont have any neighbours touching the walls upstairs - adding to the peace, privacy and security
- Brand new air conditioning with five year warranty
- New flooring
- Very low body corporate fees
About the location:
You have everything right at your door step, so you can enjoy easy living, entertaining, hundreds of dining and shopping options, and easy access for cars, bikes and buses to get you where you need to be. This includes:
- Prince Charles Hospital
- Chermside shopping centre
- Bus way
- Tunnel access
- Quick access to motorway
- Primary and secondly schooling
If you are looking for a quality unit without the high price tag and body corporate - this is a clever safe purchase to keep your outgoings very low, and only have five other units in the complex. Be quick to inspect as this unit stands out over the other units in the area, and at this price range, will not last.
For further information, please contact Jake Dwyer of People Estate Agents on 0423 733 882.Show More
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.