OPEN HOME CANCELLED
Welcome to 49 Clifton Street, Booval. Situated on a superb 607m2 fully fenced block, you will full in love with this charming 1950's post war residence. The home is ready to move in and enjoy, the home houses a separate lounge with fireplace, dining, three bedrooms, one bathroom and a centrally appointed kitchen. You will love entertaining here in the 48sqm covered alfresco area, perfect for enjoying the lovely street, location and gardens.
Notable features of the home include:
- Water tank for the established gardens,
- Security on windows and doors for peace of mind
- Air conditioned
- Decorative cornice in the living room
- Garden shed
- Solar system
- Water tank with pump
About the position:
You will absolutely love the position here, just a stroll to everything you need, train station and Booval Fair Shopping Centre. Everything is within walking distance, or a short drive away including:
- Minutes to Warrego & Cunningham Highways
- Walking distance to the Booval Train Station providing access for students of Saint Mary's and Saint Edmunds s
- Short drive to Saint Peter Claver College, Bundamba Primary and Secondary Schools
- Booval Fair Shopping Centre offering 50 specialty stores and the
- A few minutes to Bunnings Warehouse and Aldi
- Clubs, bars, restaurants all within a few minutes drive
Ready to move in now and enjoy - at this price range, this home will not last - be quick to secure your inspection today, and move in before Christmas.
For further information, please contact Nathan Collins from People Estate Agents on 0452 28 426.Show More
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.