OPEN HOME CANCELLED
Welcome to 49 Clifton Street, Booval. Situated on a superb 607m2 fully fenced block, you will full in love with this charming 1950's post war residence. The home is ready to move in and enjoy, the home houses a separate lounge with fireplace, dining, three bedrooms, one bathroom and a centrally appointed kitchen. You will love entertaining here in the 48sqm covered alfresco area, perfect for enjoying the lovely street, location and gardens.
Notable features of the home include:
- Water tank for the established gardens,
- Security on windows and doors for peace of mind
- Air conditioned
- Decorative cornice in the living room
- Garden shed
- Solar system
- Water tank with pump
About the position:
You will absolutely love the position here, just a stroll to everything you need, train station and Booval Fair Shopping Centre. Everything is within walking distance, or a short drive away including:
- Minutes to Warrego & Cunningham Highways
- Walking distance to the Booval Train Station providing access for students of Saint Mary's and Saint Edmunds s
- Short drive to Saint Peter Claver College, Bundamba Primary and Secondary Schools
- Booval Fair Shopping Centre offering 50 specialty stores and the
- A few minutes to Bunnings Warehouse and Aldi
- Clubs, bars, restaurants all within a few minutes drive
Ready to move in now and enjoy - at this price range, this home will not last - be quick to secure your inspection today, and move in before Christmas.
For further information, please contact Nathan Collins from People Estate Agents on 0452 28 426.Show More
Get Priority Property Alerts
Would you like to find out about our latest listings, before they hit the market? Simply register yourself as a buyer with our team.
Let our people help your people find a new home sooner!