Proudly presented by Nathan Collins of People Estate Agents.
This one is ripe and ready for completion - take advantage of this very rare opportunity to purchase an extremely well priced semi-renovated property, with a lot of the hard work already completed. This original 1940’s Queenslander sits high and proud, capturing lovely breezes and some city glimpses from its elevated position.
A snapshot of the property includes:
- Fully renovated bathroom
- Master ensuite with twin shower head, dual basins with Caesar stone
- Freshly tiled kitchen space (just add your own kitchen!)
- Master with semi-hexagonal bay window
- Leadlight windows
- Lovely decorative cornice
- Laundry with tiling and plumbing
- Wide timber floorboards ripe until polishing
- Soaring high ceilings
- Utility space downstairs
- 1 car garage plus on-site parking
- Brick lower level, timber top level
You will love the benefits of living in one of Brisbane’s favourite inner-city suburbs, just minutes to Milton’s dining and café precinct, shopping, premium schools and the CBD.
Once renovated, similar homes in the area are selling over $1,100,000. This is your opportunity to maximise this charming home, and reap the future rewards.
We aim to provide you with true and accurate information. Please conduct your own research to verify the accuracy of the information.
Get Priority Property Alerts
Would you like to find out about our latest listings, before they hit the market? Simply register yourself as a buyer with our team.
Let our people help your people find a new home sooner!