Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, in a high position taking in lovely bay breezes from the rear entertaining area. This quaint low-set family residents offers approximately 310m2 of internal and external living space, offering plenty of room for a large family, or those wanting that extra room.
Notable features include:
* Separate formal living room
* Massive rumpus room
* Open plan kitchen, dining and second family room
* Private covered rear alfresco entertaining area
* 5 bedrooms (1 study size)
* Master king size bedroom with ensuite
* Second bathroom and full-sized laundry with separate access
* Manicured gardens with fruit frees, mature flowers and fernery
* 2 x water tanks
* Huge solar system
* Side access to a 2.5 car shed, double covered car port, plus side parking for a boat or caravan
Price to sell today - on the market for the first time in over 25 years - make your move and secure this fabulously private and peaceful position and pretty family home.
Property Code: 378Show More
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.