Stunning Family Residence with Dual Living on 1.27 Ha
Boasting an ultra-modern internal Hampton's renovation of over 488sqm, 12700sqm of private grounds, basking in panoramic mountain views.
Nestled 107m from the street in an elevated position at the base of House Mountain, this stunning residence is ideal for growing and established families looking for premium real estate in the Samford region, who appreciate quality and position buying.
The upper living level houses the main living areas, with the open plan lounge, dining and and state of the art designer chef's kitchen, with a 4.25m long Caesarstone bench and breakfast bar.
The formal and informal areas all blend seamlessly with the alfresco entertaining deck capturing the picturesque panoramic views. The family friendly layout flows into a huge second family and study with a commanding open fireplace to enjoy in the winter months.
Housing six generous bedrooms plus three bathrooms including two ensuites and a parent's retreat with walk in robe and its own private access to the deck, perfect to enjoy a romantic afternoon taking in the sunset.
The separate lower level of the residence is perfect for dual occupancy living, a teenage retreat or Air B&B', with a brand-new second kitchen and huge timber floored living area, plus a separate 7m x 5.7m bedroom and ensuite.
Notable features include:
- 120m2 of architecturally designed & structurally certified timber deck with 50mm sandwich panel roof
- 130sqm of separate dual occupancy living on the lower level
- 54sqm powered two car painted steel shed with work bay
- Custom engineered premium lighting throughout
- 5Kw Solar Power unit (21 panels)
- Hamptons white window & door shutters
- Freshly painted interior
- Polished hardwood timber floors
- Vacumaid ability
- AEG Pyrolytic (self-cleaning) oven plus AEG Multi-function Combination Microwave Oven
- Town water & underground power
Positioned in a ultra-private and extremely tightly held cul-de-sac of Samford Valley and located in one of Queensland's favourite village communities – 14 Birdwood Drive will delight you upon entry, and take your breath away upon inspection.
Please contact Jake Dwyer for further information.Show More
Get Priority Property Alerts
Would you like to find out about our latest listings, before they hit the market? Simply register yourself as a buyer with our team.
Let our people help your people find a new home sooner!