This ultra-private family home sits peacefully nestled away in the rainforest of Mount Nebo, surrounded by National Parks and Mount Glorious Forest Reserve. Secluded away from everything, showcasing lovely views capturing the dunes of Moreton Island on one side, sweeping around to the rainforest.
A new lifestyle opportunity awaits here! Enjoy sustainable living with enough solar power to run the property, 104,000 L of water to grow your own food, and room for plenty of animals on the block.
There are several ideal spots on the property to just sit and soak up the nature, basking in the views and enjoying the calming sounds of the local wildlife.
The low-set brick and tile three-bedroom house offers a massive family room, open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, with the bedrooms separated by a hallway from the main living. The alfresco areas flow from each room of the house out onto the wrap around verandahs and a large covered BBQ alfresco area.
A great addition to this property is the separate log cabin set in the treetops of Mt Nebo. This is a perfect home office environment if you are working from home, running a business, for accommodation for grandparents / teenagers, or to rent out as an air b and b for some extra income.
If you are looking to build and find a house pad with seclusion, panoramic views, and a rainforest backdrop, you could easily build your dream home on the horse arena and maximise the elevated eastern panoramic views on offer.
Notable features include:
* Perfect for self-sustained living
* A brick rendered and low maintenance dwelling
* Wrap around verandas with north-easterly aspect - so many beautiful spots to sit
* BBQ area, power and kitchen sink and rustic bench topes set in a cooling pocket of rainforest
* Three bay garage and four x carports
* Powered shed for Caravan/ boat/ horse float plus four sheds
* Over 100,000 litres of water
* Five kW Solar power
* Right at your doorstep are several recreational trail networks for mountain biking, horse riding and hiking
* 8 minutes to Samford Village
* 18 mins to Ferny Grove Station, Schools, bus routes and shopping
* 35 mins to CBD
* 40 mins to airport
Enjoy your new life here in this tropical rainforest retreat, just utterly peaceful and secluded away from everyone, the perfect place to make your new home, away from it all.
To book your private inspection, please call Jake Dwyer on 0423 733 882.Show More
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.