Organic Sustainable Lifestyle Farm Showcasing Superlative Panoramic Views
Nestled in an ultra-private secluded mountain top position, this stunning 23.74-acre property showcases utterly breathtaking panoramic views, with an established organic and sustainable lifestyle residence and farm ready to nurture and make your own.
The seclusion, peace and privacy on offer creates a perfectly calming environment, perfect to get away from the busy city buzz and enjoy your own personal sanctuary. The views have to been seen to truly appreciated, with an ever-changing landscape offering misty mornings like you are on top of the clouds, transitioning into bright sunny days with a breathtaking sunset finale every day.
The early 1900's timber residence boasts classic charm and character of a bygone era including soaring high ceilings, hardwood sourced from its own backyard, tallowwood flooring, VJ pine walls.
There are four good sized bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite, and balcony, plus a separate study/4th bed (single size) and full bathroom. The utility room downstairs is used as a bedroom and has with its own private access.
Housing a spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, study and separate sitting room flowing out onto front and rear alfresco entertaining spaces, plus fourth bedroom and laundry with storage on the lower level.
The property boasts the extra opportunity to build a new residence (subject to council approval) at the top of the acreage, (watch the end of the video for the views!) - take advantage of the 270-degree views over Lake Samsonvale to Moreton Bay and the mountains!
- Approximately 10 cleared acres for cattle premium pasture, cattle yard & loading ramp
- 70,000L water tanks plus dam
- Expand the commercial possibilities with over 80 established organic mango trees including Bowen, Glen, R2E2 and Palmer
- 100 established fruit trees including jaboticaba, wild cherry, coffee, black sapote, finger lime, mandarin, lemon, avocado, banana, macadamia, olives, passionfruit, red papaya
- Close to sought-after Mt Samson State School
- 18 mins to Ferny Grove station, Ferny Grove High School
- 11 mins from Samford Village shopping & café precinct
- 41 mins CBD & Brisbane Airport
The views captured from the mountain-top position are exquisite and must be seen to be appreciated. A lifestyle property with a multitude of options…create your own slice of paradise.Show More
Do you own a home?
Prepare for profit. Download our top tips on how to get the highest and best price when selling.