Situated in a very popular street, and elevated to capture golden sunsets and fresh breezes, you have two levels of living to enjoy, with multiple options for relaxing and entertaining, and the benefit of an easy to maintain private block.
The clever layout provides flexible living options spanning over two levels to accommodate families, professionals and retirees alike, with the upper level housing the main living area and two massive bedrooms, including the master suite with ensuite and private balcony.
The central hub of the home is the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, featuring a waterfall breakfast bench and soaring high ceilings that capture plenty of natural light and fresh breezes. You will love the afternoon sunsets from the upper level balcony which flows from the main living area.
Notable features of the home include:
- Double story family home
- 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to the master bedroom
- Front private balcony from two bedrooms
- Rear covered alfresco deck taking in sunset views
- 405m2 fully fenced block with manicured gardens
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Balinese inspired gardens
- Garden shed
About the location:
- Transport - Walking distance to multiple bus routes
- Access - You have easy access to the freeway and gateway
- CBD - Located just six km from the Brisbane CBD, commuting is easy
- Schools - You have access to some of Brisbane’s best schools, both private and public
- Dining/ Shopping - fabulous shopping and quality dining, all within a few minutes walk or drive
- Walks/ cycling - Ample tracks for walking and cycling
With the elusive combination of inner-city living and family-friendly charm, Camp Hill continues to draw both local and interstate families for a multitude of reasons - the location, amenities, security, capital growth and lifestyle. 50 Camboor Street is perfectly placed to enjoy this highly sought-after lifestyle.
Live the Camp Hill life you deserve here at 50 Camboor Street - in a suburb that boasts a fabulous combination of families living life to the fullest, retirees enjoying the suburb they grew up in, and generational buyers securing properties for their children’s future - a place where your family can continue to enjoy this lifestyle for generations to come.
You can also benefit in the future from the capital growth that has seen this suburb continue to strive over the last three decades as one of Brisbane’s leading areas.
Sitting in a very popular street in one of Brisbane’s favourite suburbs, this two level family home is sure to tick all the boxes.
For further information, please contact Jake Dwyer of People Estate Agents on 0423 733 882.
Disclaimer: Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.Show More