This charming 1960's post war sits elevated on a massive block in the heart of Murarrie.
The property has been recently updated and with a fresh bathroom, new laundry, painting and new carpets, so you can just move in and enjoy.
You are welcomed into the large living room, and you have four bedrooms, plus a study to work with, plus a large kitchen with breakfast bar, and ample storage space. You will love the entertaining and the outdoors here, with the elevated back deck taking in a lovely leafy aspect, and some glimpses of the Murarrie recreational reserve. The yard is perfect for kiddies both young and old, plus you have the side access to the car accommodation and backyard so you can park boat, plenty of cars, a motor home, and all the toys.
Underneath the home you have a new laundry, secure lock up and lots of storage spaces. If you wanted to enhance the property, there is the potential to raise the home easily and build more living. The current elevation of the house captures glimpses of the Murarrie recreational ground, if you go higher, this will also increase your views and breezes.
NOTABLE FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Four bedrooms and one study / fifth bedroom / second living
- Open plan living and dining
- 733m2 block with side access
- 5000L water tank
- Fully fenced block
- High ceilings
- Polished floors and new carpets in the bedroom
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
Take this great opportunity to buy into one of the south-sides most popular growth suburbs, with everything you need plus more, within a few minutes walk or drive.
- Just a few minutes drive to everything you need including Cannon Hill Shopping Centre with some new fantastic dining options
- Walk to train station and bus stop
- Walk to Murarrie Recreation Ground with walk ways, bike paths, kids playground (currently undertaking renovations!)
- Quick access to the Gateway
- Cannon Hill shops just down the road
For further information, please contact Jake Dwyer of People Estate Agents on 0423 733 882.
Disclaimer: Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.Show More