Ashgrove’s Hidden Tropical Oasis - It is very rare to come across a once in a lifetime purchase like 4 Milpera Street in Ashgrove West. When you do, you don’t want to miss this opportunity. You may not notice this stunning property hidden secretly behind this high wall, but this ultra-private family sanctuary is one of Ashgrove’s leafy hidden gems.
The stunning double story residence sits on a prime corner 24perch block, utterly secluded, but close to the inner-city buzz and the foothills of Mount Cootha. You have 367m2 of architecturally designed internal and external living to enjoy and make your own. The superb functional family floorplan is ideal for the busy professional family and is flexible for those savvy buyers looking for something special to call your own.
The upper-level houses the main living area, open plan kitchen and lounge, and blends the indoor and outdoor superbly, connecting from multiple French and bi-fold doors onto a private ‘Sala’ which houses a full second kitchen, built in BBQ, gas fireplace and electrotonic blinds to fully enclose the space. You also have a stunning main bedroom, with sitting area, ensuite, one of the best L-shaped walk-in wardrobes in Ashgrove, and your own private balcony taking in both sunrises and sunsets, from the north-east facing corner of the home.
You have the tranquillity of your own tropical resort right in your own backyard, with a lagoon style pool and dedicated entertainment pavilion, perfect for chilling by the pool, in ultra-privacy.
Immerse yourself in the greenery by day, and enchanting gardens by night, wondering through the terraced gardens, the lovely manicured and established trees, to find your favourite spot. You can also enjoy enough space for large gatherings, birthdays, even weddings.
NOTABLE FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 367m2 of internal and external living
- 607m2 (24perch) block
- Entertaining ‘Sala’ with a second kitchen
- Landscaped manicured gardens with established trees
- Two levels of living with five bedrooms and study
- Two bathrooms including ensuite, and separate toilet upstairs, and full bathroom downstairs
- A wonderful Jasmine Arbor wrapped around a firepit
- Fully fenced and secure block
- Established trees and plants including Olive trees and Cuban palms
- Four French doors opening onto Wrap around balconies off each living
- Dedicated entertainment pavilion
- Architectural lighting that extends into the pool area
- Lighting in this home is superb for highlighting artwork
- Video security intercom
- Architectural lighting throughout the three levels of gardens
- Electric gates
- Air conditioning
- Gas fireplace
- Water tank
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
Ashgrove West boasts a highly sought-after lifestyle, loved by the locals, and admired by the neighbouring suburbs.
Some of the reasons this area is one of Brisbane’s most sought-after green pockets include:
- An easy stroll to the newly constructed West Ashgrove Village café precinct
- The area is rich in high quality primary and secondary school
- Some of Brisbane’s finest schools and colleges including Marish Brothers Ashgrove, St Joseph's School, Mater Dei Catholic Primary School, Mount Saint Michaels College, State College of Excellence in Science and Technology
- Enjoy a multitude of dining options including Patisserie, Bistros, fine cuisine, restaurant, and cafes all just a few minutes’ walk
- Mountains two blocks away
- Sunset Park - for doggies
- Natural bush walking trails
- One Block away from Ithaca Park and Enoggera creek
- Multiple bike paths
- Close to the city
If you have been looking for the right place for a while and just haven’t found the perfect one, or you are just seeing this now and are thinking, I could do that, you must come and see this special home.
For further information, please contact Jake Dwyer of People Estate Agents on 0423 733 882.
Disclaimer: Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.Show More